About Us

My photo
Random thoughts and pictures from our travels in a LazyDaze motorhome.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Post Capulin

IMG_2113

The next day we headed north to Denver to visit our daughter, son-in-law, and their kid. Yeah, the cat is it. Meet Caliope. She loves Carla, but dislikes me. Cats have ALWAYS liked me, but NOT this one. She does have the softest fur I have ever felt though.

Since our trip is winding down as we head home. The following are selected images taken from April 25th to May 2nd.

IMG_2117

Carla and our youngest daughter, Carissa, on her birthday.

IMG_2128

Campsite at Lake Wilson Kansas, midway between Hays and Salina, just north of I-70.

IMG_2129

I expect bison to come running over the hills any minute…

IMG_2130

 IMG_2136

IMG_2140

IMG_2141

A look back as you climb out of the lake bottom to the ridge top.

IMG_2146

Wind turbines are becoming quite the thing…I enjoy seeing the machines work. This shot was taken just west of Manhattan, KS, and is the last of this extended outing. Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment